||[Sep. 4th, 2006|05:50 pm]
Four Letter Words
The new word at flwdictionary is hate.|
A heavy emotion, which will hopefully encourage some more discussion.
–verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
–verb (used without object)
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.
Definitions from Dictionary.com
Songs Relating to Hate:
- Hateful- The Clash
- Haters- Hilary Duff
- I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace
- Hate- Iggy Pop
- Wasting My Hate- Metallica
I believe these definitions barely scratch the surface of "hate". Do you even believe a human being is completely capable of pure hatred? Surely that would require a conscienceless being?
What do you think about hate?
Besides love, it is the most powerful emotion there is.
Do you hate anyone or anything?
Have you, before?
Have you been hated?
How does it feel?
PS. Is conscienceless a word?